So what happens if you think you’ve got a great website – it looks nice, it’s fairly new and has lots of great imagery or even video but it’s just not bringing in the business you thought it would? Designing a website to look good is only one small component to actually having it bring in business. James Parnwell and Rich Brown of TheOnlineCo. meet with Steven Brinks from 3D Brink to evaluate his website for SEO as well as conversions, and they reveal the 10 tips for improving its performance.
We had the great privilege of meeting up with Stephen and giving him a free SEO review of his website. Stephen is a true entrepreneur, he’s an innovator who loves technology and is doing some really great things in the 3d Printing space. His business is a startup and so we were thrilled to be able to help him out this way.
The Top 10 SEO Tips we found for Stephen and 3dbrink are as follows…
- Get Active on Forums
- Set your Target Audience and set up a robots.txt in Google Search Console
- Set up a Google My Business page
- Work on “Think, Feel, Do” for your website
- Think the way Google thinks
- Run a site: search in Google
- Set up a blog
- Check page load speeds
- Submit a sitemap to Google Search Console
- Set a Title and Meta Description for your home page
If you would like us to review your business’s website too, and show you where the potential holes are that could be losing you clients, then give us a call!
This Post Has 0 Comments