Jaang* came to TheOnlineCo. with a marketing problem of not having much market share in a new location. Our team went straight to work with rebuilding the campaign activity by match type (exact and broad) and according to Google’s Best Practice to take a jump on the industry.
Our strategy was backed by continuous keyword research and frequent keyword and budget management to drive top performance.
Within the first month of activity we increased conversions by 23%, and already started to see a 74% increase in market share among the competition (our secondary marketing goal). Further keyword management and a close eye on the competitors helped us not only make our marketing goals but surpass the competition on the way.
Jaang has celebrated these marketing achievements and will be taking their local business to the next level during the new year.
- Drive local leads (conversions)
- Capture additional market share from the competitors
- Rebuilt campaigns splitting these by match type (broad match & exact). This allows Google to optimise with like terms and allows us control over the budget.
- Adopted Google machine learning bid strategy; maximise conversions
- Enabled 1 Responsive Search Ad & 2 Expanded Text ads across all ad groups
- Weekly additions of new search keywords and negatives
- Bid adjustments for device and location
- 157% increase in clicks among the local target (273 to 702)
- 2.17% increase in click through rate (3.92% to 6.09%)
- 92% increase in conversions (18.50 to 35.60)
- 44% decrease in search lost impression share due to budget (63% to 19%)
- 65% increase in impression share versus the competitors (27.89% to 46.12%)
If you’re keen to see results like these in your business, call us today on 1300 651 527.
*Names have been changed to protect privacy. However numbers, data and strategy are all accurate and have been shared with the client’s permission.